1. To wear on a bracelet.
2. An extra gift tied up in the ribbon of a package.
3. To commemorate a lost pet.
4. To hang by food and water dishes for the kitties.
5. For a necklace.
6. Hanging from a rear view mirror.
7. On a mala.
8. To banish negativity (with hematite).
9. On a wine bottle.
10. For a shrine.
11. As a zipper pull.
12. As a pull on a lamp.
12. As a sun catcher.
13. As hidden treasure in a treasure hunt.
14. As a stocking stuffer.
15. In an Easter basket.
16. As a purse charm.
17. In a diorama.
18. On the dashboard of your car (replacing Elvis).
I am sure there are more. But you're getting impatient. "WHO WON?!" you ask,
Well... Uncle Buck pulled a name from the hat.
And the winner of the CHARMing Contest is... Mandy!
And the second award, for the most consistent and sincere posting, goes to les Girles!
Hooray for all who played, Keep thinking those CHARMing thoughts for CHARMing Contest, the Sequel!