Vladimir is vorld-renowned for his food blog and writes an entertainment column for the Transylvania Times. He also appears in Vittles Vith Vladimr. Here are some of Vladimir's tips for your Halloween party.
1. Choose pumpkins visely. Assorted sizes vork nicely for decoration purposes. Leave some uncut for pie, vhich goes nicely with Type O Cocktails.
2. Encourage the spiders to start spinning vebs. If you plan ahead, you can use some of those vebs as seating for your guests.
3. Choosing a DJ who is also a dance instructor vill get your guests moving.
4. Skulls are useful for flower arrangements. Don't forget the eye sockets!
5. Have a hat rack or closet where guests can leave unvanted pieces of their costumes. Some guests vork vell as hat racks.
6. Your guest list should include both the living and the departed. A quick bite from Vladimir can change one into another.
7. Delegate, delegate, delegate. Have a friend vith a special potion recipe? Encourage her to vhip some up.
8. Worried about guests leaving plates of food around? Make sure you invite some hungry cats to take care of those annoying leftovers.
9. Don't fuss over lighting. Most of your guests vill prefer low-light situations.
Vatch this space for more party tips from Vladimir!